O. C. Woods
The tree glows red now from pink to red
as I am soon to be dead...
all these books never to be open nor read
all these times to miss and worship your smiles shed
is all my courage enough vs the C shaped blade?
what is left when Family has vanished?
grey rain spills sadness showers to fled
passing woods perfect meadow my heavenly shade
can I be worth all these useless tides of pride?
Know that I loved you as much as I could
cherishing three Stars while Death shook my hand...
19+20/04/2013 (20.49 14.40)
for my 3 Stars with love and pride! *
O. C. Woods's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cancer Kill by O. C. Woods )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Memories, Sunny Chopra
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -57, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra