O. C. Woods
The tree glows red now from pink to red
as I am soon to be dead...
all these books never to be open nor read
all these times to miss and worship your smiles shed
is all my courage enough vs the C shaped blade?
what is left when Family has vanished?
grey rain spills sadness showers to fled
passing woods perfect meadow my heavenly shade
can I be worth all these useless tides of pride?
Know that I loved you as much as I could
cherishing three Stars while Death shook my hand...
19+20/04/2013 (20.49 14.40)
for my 3 Stars with love and pride! *
O. C. Woods's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cancer Kill by O. C. Woods )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...