Candy and Music are the same
As a friend of mine said once music is like candy you have to throw away all the rappers. That friend of mine is right.
Music can make you smile, laugh and sad all at the same time but all the rappers take our music and add there cussing and dirty way then it can no longer be called music cuzz rappers take away the meaning and the emotion so now it is no more then some one yelling out cuss words and ditty things now I ask you please open your candy and throw away the rappers so all that is left is the sweet emotion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Candy and Music are the same by emoly core )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...