Cannot Find You
Feels hurt, it does
Heart of mine
As pain is serious in life
With depth that is of wound
Since it is deep down in my heart
As my heart wishes for you to stay.
Please stay as need I do presence of yours
Although, it is impossible to find
As you have turned to be my lost love.
You are not mine as you do not belong to me anymore
Every right which I had on you, I have lost
Which is just a lost thing
Love, I cannot find you as all distances have increased
Now I am lost
I guess you are somewhere too
I cannot reach to you, my lost love.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cannot Find You by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale