Carol's My Friend
Carol with her sparkly eyes, always has a great big smile.
Happy to see me even when she's blue,
she is sincere person through and through.
Carol is supportive of my writing for she is a loving soul,
Carol compliments me to bring me up when I'm low.
Carol thought of me at Christmastime,
she is very giving and kind.
Carol is always busy and on the go,
she helps her family who loves her so.
Carol loves her grandchild who lives quite near,
she babysits her grandchild when she's here.
Carol has style and dresses quite slick,
she goes out dressed fashionably chick.
I always love how Carol does her hair,
either a ponytail, loose curls with a flair.
Carol's from Boston and soon will go back,
her bright sunshine is what the Dorchester will lack.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on February 5,2012
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Carol's My Friend by Suzae Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Say Sorry, Maya Rehill
- The Teacher & The Maths, Phil Soar
- Time At The Fairytale Threshold Cannot P.., mary douglas
- GODS WERE CHANGING, Satish Verma
- Land of the Damned, Lawrence Beck
- Forget The Last Song, Maya Rehill
- Meditation On The Ark At Rest, mary douglas
- Let me tell you about my marvelous god, Susan Stewart
- Bird will fly forever, vaishnavi ghugari
- THE MOUNTAIN ROAD, MOHAMMAD SKATI