Cast in Stone
When your stuck in the dark,
Without anyone to reach out too.
Its like your heart is lost,
and your feet are cast in stone.
But child if you look,
I'll be right there by your side.
I'll take your hand
And take you on the flight of your life!
So move your feet,
Kick the stone away likes its sand on your feet
and raise your arms
Because child its time to sour!
Ashley burnam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cast in Stone by Ashley burnam )
- A PRELUDE (To December), Vinaya Joseph
- Lucien, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Ghazal - Qyamat Ho Gai Hay, Bano Ali
- Stand Up Witness Your Dream, Fatima Nusairat
- Zero Turkey Wing, Havilah
- Reading and Writing, umaprosad das
- The Afternoon, Leong Ming Loong
- Aligarh Muslim University & Raja Mahendr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Storm Warning, ESPN CHICK
- A Kiss To Otis Redding, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)