In my childhood
I caught birds
Just to tame.
Caged and fed them in- water, rice and biscuit;
Just to grow up,
To make accompany.
I climbed up tress
Broke the nests
And brought them
when I grew up,
I felt love- they would be sad if snapped out from parents.
They have a little family
As I have.
Do I need to do it more?
Yogiraj Biplab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Catching Birds by Yogiraj Biplab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady