When the rage
will not find an exit.
Would you come to
share my grief?
We left our bones,
our souls behind;
to remind the word;
it was a booby-trap.
There was a gun debate
all the times. To kill
or not to kill the
fantasies in infancy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CATCHING FIRE by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ~Project Monarch~, Allan Gerard
- The Hand, Sandra Feldman
- ONLY ASHES OF AN UGLY AGGRESSION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Day In July, Nick krakana
- Love, Tanja Bulovic
- Boxed, Barisan Chatterjee
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Night and heavens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rattling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Half moon, Emmanuel George Cefai