Consumed by this emotion
Devoured by this affection
Engulfed in this addiction
Entangled in this feeling
Where do I go from here?
To the past?
To all what we shared?
To the future?
Which we have not as a pair?
The call of your love
The loud whisper
Of your voice
Speaking into my ears
I still hear it in my sleep
In my consciousness
How do I let go of your hand?
How do I break this bond?
But the future beckons
I will be answereth to her call
It's bright from the distance
Brighter as I go closer
The future, where I belong
Abdulrasheed Dawodu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chains Bond by Abdulrasheed Dawodu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI