I NEVER KNEW THAT PEOPLE CAN CHANGE SO FAST.. PEOPLE IS ACTING REAL FUNNY NOW...BUT I DONT CARE BECAUSE I DON'T FU** WITH FEMALES LIKE THAT ANYWAYS I DON'T EVEN FU** AROUND WITH MY FEMALES COUSIN BUT DUDES BEEN ACTING FUNNY LATLY TOO..
I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FRIEND
I NEVER KNEW YOU WOULD CHANGE YOUR BACK ON ME SO FAST..
I NEVER KNEW THAT MY SO CALL SUPPOSE TO BE MY SISTER WOULD START ACTING FUNNY COME ON NOW I AM ALMOST GROWN WHAT I LOOK LIKE DATING A 14 YEAR OLD DUDE AND HE IS LIKE MY BROTHER COME ON NOW BUT I DNT EVEN CARE NOMORE I AM GOING TO LEAVE THESE FEMALES AND DUDES A LONG BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS MESS...
I ASK MYSELF WHAT HAPPEN TO ALL THE REAL BYTCHES AND THE REAL AZZ DUDES? ? ? ?
I AM ALL ALONE NOW SITTING HERE LIKE DAMN WHAT DID I DO
TO MAKE PEOPLE CHANGE SO FAST ON ME? ? ?
Angel Wade's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (change by Angel Wade )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- How Do They Play The Wooden 'Been' Instr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Dogs' country, Daisy Pereira
- Pestle and Mortar, Francie Lynch
- I must strike, gajanan mishra
- Yaadein...Your Memories, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Religion, gajanan mishra
- gentle thief, Bull Hawking
- Xmas comes, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Surroundings-42, Indira Renganathan
- Courage, Leong Ming Loong