Intimidation is nothing more than self immoralised creation.
You never see ahead from always looking back.
Actions to change or take back are lack of self respect.
To be able to look at others,
You must first see yourself in a promotive aspect.
Right your faults,
Then have superiority to have a say in others thoughts.
Criminals too do not tell saints how to see Jesus within themselves.
Look above the non-sense,
And see yourself within the ones you do not like.
By changing you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Change by Mitchell Long )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine
- Of some kind, hasmukh amathalal
- Partridge, Nassy Fesharaki
- The problem, hasmukh amathalal