Edward Kofi Louis
There are many of whom i still cannot remember;
But like a dream come true,
We all need changes in this life.
You are so young and have so much to learn,
But a bettter husband is not easy to come by;
So, how do i suppose to live without you?
We all nee changes in this world of ours;
For, creation is still going on.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changes by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Scary Night, Angela Khristin Brown
- A world of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender