Change is inevitable in life but men has denied this fact.
My nation is stagnant and corrupt.
My world is permanent and egregious
If all I got is time then I cant act timid.
A life without a change is death.
Sellasie change Africa why cant I change the world.
We have all patronize permanence and derelict change.
Good is going and Man remains behind because we avoid change.
Of what profit will permanence give men that they jettison change in such.
What man call change is just 'A much-ado about nothing'.
I am changing and I am taking no man with me so they wont hinder me.
If you need change then you need no man.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CHANGES by FREEMAN DAVID )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL