Change is inevitable in life but men has denied this fact.
My nation is stagnant and corrupt.
My world is permanent and egregious
If all I got is time then I cant act timid.
A life without a change is death.
Sellasie change Africa why cant I change the world.
We have all patronize permanence and derelict change.
Good is going and Man remains behind because we avoid change.
Of what profit will permanence give men that they jettison change in such.
What man call change is just 'A much-ado about nothing'.
I am changing and I am taking no man with me so they wont hinder me.
If you need change then you need no man.
FREEMAN DAVID's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CHANGES by FREEMAN DAVID )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Mark Strand
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Be Kind, Charles Bukowski
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Your Voice, Gina Borrebach
- For peace, gajanan mishra
- Lament Before The Eve, lingering stupor
- Sons of the nature, gajanan mishra
- The Death of Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Christmas Scene, Salim R Javed
- Girls are not a burden.A sweet conversat.., Salim R Javed
- Night, Leong Ming Loong
- The Tired Smile, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood and Gore, Leong Ming Loong