Changes: What We Have Found?
The world is changing around
But I cant stay around
I want to change the world in my style
But no way I have found
I am spell bound
Why the world is changing around?
Time passes, everything fades away,
love, friendship, truth believe gone
In changing world just selfishness, lies, cheat we have found
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changes: What We Have Found? by R.j Saniya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp