Futures or looking to the past.
Lightness begins to darken.
Kids are turning into grown-ups.
Friends turn to enemies.
Good people are doing bad.
Workers are becoming unemployed.
Energy has turned into laziness.
Money is becoming our new debt.
Freedom has turn to slavery.
Life is turning to death.
Body's or changing into souls.
The end is the new beginning.
Making our past a brighter future.
Changing darkness into light.
Grown-ups becoming more kid like.
Enemies becoming our new friends.
Bad people doing good for others.
Unemployed becoming employed workers.
Laziness turns into motivation.
Debt turns into cash flow.
Slaves turn to freedom.
Death becomes new life.
Souls reunite with there body's.
Beginnings are no longer ending.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changing by April Humason )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson
- A Critique, Sandra Feldman