Edward Kofi Louis
Excellent and diligent manner;
To finish all the outstanding work;
And, with a further boost;
But, with an international dimension.
To finish all the outstanding job;
And, like an imposing image!
But, with a lasting memory.
Act, ant, art, aft, apt, ait;
Of an imposing staute!
But, don't leave me along in this land;
Because, i do a mission ahead of me.
Clean it after using it;
With the muse of love and care!
For, it is time to move on.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chef, Chief! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI