Edward Kofi Louis
Excellent and diligent manner;
To finish all the outstanding work;
And, with a further boost;
But, with an international dimension.
To finish all the outstanding job;
And, like an imposing image!
But, with a lasting memory.
Act, ant, art, aft, apt, ait;
Of an imposing staute!
But, don't leave me along in this land;
Because, i do a mission ahead of me.
Clean it after using it;
With the muse of love and care!
For, it is time to move on.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chef, Chief! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's &quo.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK