Child Protective Services
'Carol anwser line two.' Patti says.
'Pass me a donut.'
Carol listens sipping cappaccino,
making a list of erronds she has to run,
reading protocall off the computer.
Carol sounds concerned
a kids future relies on her 'interest'
Carol picks up a donut (munching, munching) says
'with out more evidence and he won't talk. There's not
much we can do.'
Bea Bea embarrased she called. Bea Hung up
Carol and Patti used protocall. Back to donuts'n coffee.
Visits continue...he's getting his money back! ! ! ! ! ! !
0000Verity 0000Yafuso's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Child Protective Services by 0000Verity 0000Yafuso )
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid