Child Protective Services
'Carol anwser line two.' Patti says.
'Pass me a donut.'
Carol listens sipping cappaccino,
making a list of erronds she has to run,
reading protocall off the computer.
Carol sounds concerned
a kids future relies on her 'interest'
Carol picks up a donut (munching, munching) says
'with out more evidence and he won't talk. There's not
much we can do.'
Bea Bea embarrased she called. Bea Hung up
Carol and Patti used protocall. Back to donuts'n coffee.
Visits continue...he's getting his money back! ! ! ! ! ! !
0000Verity 0000Yafuso's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Child Protective Services by 0000Verity 0000Yafuso )
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul