Child Protective Services
'Carol anwser line two.' Patti says.
'Pass me a donut.'
Carol listens sipping cappaccino,
making a list of erronds she has to run,
reading protocall off the computer.
Carol sounds concerned
a kids future relies on her 'interest'
Carol picks up a donut (munching, munching) says
'with out more evidence and he won't talk. There's not
much we can do.'
Bea Bea embarrased she called. Bea Hung up
Carol and Patti used protocall. Back to donuts'n coffee.
Visits continue...he's getting his money back! ! ! ! ! ! !
0000Verity 0000Yafuso's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Child Protective Services by 0000Verity 0000Yafuso )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second
- Sober Song, Barton Sutter
- I Love Your Crazy Bones, Barton Sutter
- The Washing Machine, Abhinit Chute (abz)
- A Teenager's Wish, Praveen Gola
- A Little Shiver, Barton Sutter
- Raat ke andhere me, Aftab Alam
- I lost my game, Praveen Gola