Children are often brought to restaurant by their mother.
We seldom see filial son entertains his father.
Roasted goose with prepared jellyfish can be ordered here.
People eat floodgate crab; drink 'Shao-xing' wine and say 'Cheer! '
Enjoying well-known tea, they develop their friendship.
Sometimes, they play mahjong to show their good relationship.
Dear foods are offered in the parties held by rich customers.
The abalone and sea cucumber cost thousand dollars.
Chinese paintings & calligraphy about all Charles Wu's poems
http: //poem.bestfd.com/bbs/forum.php? mod=viewthread&tid=12101&extra=page%3D1
Charles WOO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chinese Restaurant by Charles WOO )
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon