Listen keenly to the voices
That makes up that song
Before you set the tune,
Thereafter, just sing along.
Be open to people's advises
And wise in your decisions,
That way, you'll rarely regret
Over your final conclusions.
Pay attention to the noises,
Lest you make a mistake,
For there is one so clear,
Pick it for heavens sake.
Before you make critical choices,
Always try to meditate soberly,
Consulting others where necessary
And kneeling before God humbly.
Faraj Nyandiko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Choices by Faraj Nyandiko )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)