Listen keenly to the voices
That makes up that song
Before you set the tune,
Thereafter, just sing along.
Be open to people's advises
And wise in your decisions,
That way, you'll rarely regret
Over your final conclusions.
Pay attention to the noises,
Lest you make a mistake,
For there is one so clear,
Pick it for heavens sake.
Before you make critical choices,
Always try to meditate soberly,
Consulting others where necessary
And kneeling before God humbly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Choices by Faraj Nyandiko )
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe