Do l have the choice to work?
Destiny of choices
I never asked to be born. Do l have a choice?
I cried, slept and ate.
I crawled, walked and fell
I grew inch by inch
What a choice
I wore rags in cloths
School thought me of choices
Destiny led me on
Not giving me a choice
For destiny knew what was, what is and what will be.
I grew with no choices.
I made choices
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Choices by Doris Dzameshie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poet Bound Sentenced Ancient Mariner Tides, Terence G. Craddock
- THE FACE OF THE BLOODY MASSACRES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Cat Faces, Ryan Scales
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay