Dwayne Earle Gordon
Click and Read It
In times like these, who can you trust?
In times like these, what is more important to us?
In times like these, where is our pride?
Doing wrong to others and try to hide.
We live each day preparing for tomorrow, a day we can't see
And fuss and fight with whom we see and hear daily.
We pretend to be happy when we are sad
When someone tries to make us laugh, we only get mad.
My sad days are over; don't want to see another one for sure
I am happy with my life, nothing less, nothing more.
No hatred in my heart towards a single soul,
Sometimes love is warm, most times it is cold.
My heart is pure, so is my mind
Sweeter than the grapes on the vines
Pure like the water that runs by the stream
It is worth more than it seems.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Click and Read It by Dwayne Earle Gordon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur
- Infant Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Broken Homes?, Ellirie Aviles
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise