Tonight when you deploy
the pillow to block the doors
and the skin fails; a moon
will enter by sealth from
the window in virgin black night.
I will bring forest flames from
where, adoration never stops.
There may be a disconnect─
when you kill the time; yet
turmoil rises with sensuality.
A fluid design appears
in blue dark. There was balka-
nization in the limbs. I grab
the waterfalls, climb the strings
and reach the bliss of a poem.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Climacteric by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Bittersweet, Maurice Whyte
- Crazy Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro