Edward Kofi Louis
Climax Of Life
The melody of the climax of life,
And to sing the muse of your love;
Set up by laws to keep me going,
And like the plaintiff and the defendant.
Absent without a leave on this muse;
But, where were you last night?
Of a lover's complaint to the history of life,
And the cost of the labour of love!
For the bloodstain was seen in your panties;
So put on your belt without the muse of your lover.
To the woe of the savannah trail,
I will find my feet again and to believe in you;
And like my personal achievements and awards,
Because i am along the side of love with my peaceful mind!
Don't be like a pastor who wanted to kill his wife,
And like the wild cat behind the tree of love!
For the acts as seen in the church room of yesterday and today are like,
All that motivated her to ask me to marry her.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Climax Of Life by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The tempest death, Akshansh Pandey
- MY POEMS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Let us feel the love, gajanan mishra
- Blind Owl, Nassy Fesharaki
- No number, gajanan mishra
- We Are Tourist, Aftab Alam
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen