Edward Kofi Louis
Climax Of Life
The melody of the climax of life,
And to sing the muse of your love;
Set up by laws to keep me going,
And like the plaintiff and the defendant.
Absent without a leave on this muse;
But, where were you last night?
Of a lover's complaint to the history of life,
And the cost of the labour of love!
For the bloodstain was seen in your panties;
So put on your belt without the muse of your lover.
To the woe of the savannah trail,
I will find my feet again and to believe in you;
And like my personal achievements and awards,
Because i am along the side of love with my peaceful mind!
Don't be like a pastor who wanted to kill his wife,
And like the wild cat behind the tree of love!
For the acts as seen in the church room of yesterday and today are like,
All that motivated her to ask me to marry her.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Climax Of Life by Edward Kofi Louis )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Question, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Thank the love gift me the verses by Ra.., Yuri Starostin
- पूनम का चांंद.............., sanjay kumar maurya
- An Angelic Figure, Ahmad Husain
- And the Trains Go On, Philip Levine
- Hair-raising, hafiz qasim
- Desperadoes, gajanan mishra
- Beatific, Naveed Khalid
- Bed of lust, Gerald Obinna
- The Traveling Onion, Naomi Shihab Nye
- Stuff I Love, Emily Liang