Days of threat
Feelings of fear
With less of fun
With a girl in dream
Ends the first year!
Days of Joy
After a break
Planning to propose
Starts the second year!
With no achievement
Except few arrears
Starts the third year!
Lots and lots of fun
Waiting for her reply
Ends the third year
With few more backlogs!
Finally she fell in love
Now that she with tears
Threatening about her new proposal
Seen by her Parents!
Now with determination
Forgetting about parties
And fun in the city
Preparing for the backlogs
Towards the end of the final year
She is engaged with someone!
Before graduation day
Happened the wedding!
Waiting for the visa
After clearing English tests
With lots of curse from parents
Flew off from here with her!
Waiting for a day to regain
Their love and care! !
Archana Prabahar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (College life by Archana Prabahar )
- Goodnight Kiss, Nicholas Nikolov
- MURIEL, Donald R Charon
- GLENDA, Donald R Charon
- Tales Of A Wife: Close To You, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- CREDITOR, Donald R Charon
- Tales Of A Wife: Lady Liberty, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Lament Of Many, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Misguided, Donald R Charon
- NATURE'S INFLUENCE, Donald R Charon
- How Was Your Day?, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)