Theodora and Eleanor
The old ghost removed his head,
'What a trick! ' the Colonel said.
The old ghost did not like that,
He shouted out loud 'What a brat! '
The Colonel screamed 'A ghost on the loose! '
The ghost shouted 'My name is Bruce! '
The ghost turned red with all his anger,
But the Colonel looked like a soppy old panda!
Theodora and Eleanor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Colonel Fazackerly by Theodora and Eleanor )
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)