Color of Love
I know you guys thought I forgot
all about red
But I didn’t forget
Red red red red red
is one of my favourite colours!
Just give me those
covered in chocolate
Wish I had some
this very moment
But if you give me those
dipped in cream
I will sing this song
Ooh la la
all the day long
laughing out loud
Just give me that red rose
whatever happens next
Does anyone know?
Does anyone have a clue?
Yes you are right!
We shall go watch the moon glow!
Oh I love so love red
and this is what St. Valentine said,
“Red is for any lover
who has a sweetheart.
Red is one hot colour! ”
Rachel Nichols's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Color of Love by Rachel Nichols )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- One In A Million, Michael McParland
- Oh What A Fool, Michael McParland
- Oh Praise And Rejoice, Michael McParland
- Obsessive/Oblivious, Michael McParland
- Numb, Michael McParland
- Nothing Matters, Michael McParland
- No One Comes, Michael McParland
- Never Ending, Michael McParland
- When the Heart Skips a Beat, Danusha Marie
- Nervous Wreck, Michael McParland