Amy Louise Kerswell
Colours of Pain
Red deep and red angry red.
For her eyes only see the anger thats around her.
Blue for the thousands of tears cried.
Black for the despair and depression life brings her way.
Red is all she sees.
For the anger that fills her within.
Anger that has lived for so long.
While she trys to figure where it went wrong.
Blue for the tears.
Tears that will not fall.
There no water fall.
Blak for the dispare and depression.
That life has brought her way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Colours of Pain by Amy Louise Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch