to being owned so closely
What can be greater than this sweet thought?
That winds its way just through our art!
What can be softer than your soft touch?
The kiss of the rain I like so much!
What can be kinder than your gentle look?
The kind of warmth seeps every nook!
What can be better than the wisdom in words?
I soar the sky with the flight of birds!
What can be gentler than your words of love?
The verses you write as a dove from above!
What can be lovelier than my trust in you?
With quick responses you wring out the blue!
What can be more rapid than your stream of thought?
Well construed in love you seem caught!
There is comfort in your smile
aryaindia india's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Comfort by aryaindia india )
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Angel, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1927)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)