to being owned so closely
What can be greater than this sweet thought?
That winds its way just through our art!
What can be softer than your soft touch?
The kiss of the rain I like so much!
What can be kinder than your gentle look?
The kind of warmth seeps every nook!
What can be better than the wisdom in words?
I soar the sky with the flight of birds!
What can be gentler than your words of love?
The verses you write as a dove from above!
What can be lovelier than my trust in you?
With quick responses you wring out the blue!
What can be more rapid than your stream of thought?
Well construed in love you seem caught!
There is comfort in your smile
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Comfort by aryaindia india )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mark Twain, Edgar Albert Guest
- Wings Of Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unphilosophic, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Songs Of Night, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Fight Worth While, Edgar Albert Guest
- To Italy, Radclyffe Hall
- Trustful Ma, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Shattered Dream, Edgar Albert Guest
- Si Parva Licet Componere Magnis, Radclyffe Hall
- The Sympathetic Minister, Edgar Albert Guest