Confused with my life.
Confused with everthing am going through.
Confused with my thoughts and feelings.
Confused and lost.
I just don't know what and doing what and going through am lost.
I just don't know what I want at this moment of need.
Why do is my life like this?
Why I'm going through all this pain I have inside of me?
Why am iI feeling mad, sad, desperate, lonely, alone, and lost, and confused.
I just don't know what I want right now!
Am dying from the inside! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confused by jennifer carranza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chaos on 11-12-2007, Kyle Schlicher
- Withpout A White European Wife, One Cann.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- For Instance, Everything May Be Divisibl.., G.C. Waldrep
- A Bird Is A Desperate, G.C. Waldrep
- Area Of Dog, G.C. Waldrep
- Sonnet: Has the End Come?, Dr John Celes
- Time Is The Distance, Kyle Schlicher
- What is Performance, G.C. Waldrep
- What is a Soprano, G.C. Waldrep
- What Begins Bitterly Becomes Another Lov.., G.C. Waldrep