Confused with my life.
Confused with everthing am going through.
Confused with my thoughts and feelings.
Confused and lost.
I just don't know what and doing what and going through am lost.
I just don't know what I want at this moment of need.
Why do is my life like this?
Why I'm going through all this pain I have inside of me?
Why am iI feeling mad, sad, desperate, lonely, alone, and lost, and confused.
I just don't know what I want right now!
Am dying from the inside! ! !
jennifer carranza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confused by jennifer carranza )
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)