The voices in your head send me falling to the ground
the stares burn darkness into my soul and i cant be found
the moments the bring me down cause endless pain
the endless roller coaster i can never get off and will never gain
the waves crash on me the sun burns me down
but i still go out and touch the waves
the amount od trying keeps you going keeping you safe and sound
but ends up keeping me hurt lost in the darkest caves.
the person out there they all believe in where is he for me
why the moments i need it the most you are never there
the feelings of belief stops coming when prayers are never seen
sometimes i stop fighting just cause i feel scared.
Cate Jade's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Confusion. by Cate Jade )
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr
- Connections, Gerry Legister
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich