I wish you knew the path l m passing through,
Tired of this journey,
As my heart is filled with pain,
Can't you hear my silent plea?
sometimes l try to reach you,
Why do you ignore me?
Giving me your back,
I need your trust back in my life,
Give me another chance,
I haven't finished growing up,
I try my best to please you,
Can't you see?
Can't you hear me for once?
Every step l make is a mistake another mistake to you,
I m struggling, and trying my best
This is a sign that l making progress,
My progress can be slow l know,
But l m ahead of everyone who are not trying,
Why can't you consider my effort?
I know I m not perfect but I know who l m
I screwed up l know,
Please don't let me fall,
I need another pair of wings to fly,
Consider the path l m walking,
Consider what l m going through,
donald kuutsi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CONSIDER ME by donald kuutsi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Home Came LeBron, Ima Ryma