I wish you knew the path l m passing through,
Tired of this journey,
As my heart is filled with pain,
Can't you hear my silent plea?
sometimes l try to reach you,
Why do you ignore me?
Giving me your back,
I need your trust back in my life,
Give me another chance,
I haven't finished growing up,
I try my best to please you,
Can't you see?
Can't you hear me for once?
Every step l make is a mistake another mistake to you,
I m struggling, and trying my best
This is a sign that l making progress,
My progress can be slow l know,
But l m ahead of everyone who are not trying,
Why can't you consider my effort?
I know I m not perfect but I know who l m
I screwed up l know,
Please don't let me fall,
I need another pair of wings to fly,
Consider the path l m walking,
Consider what l m going through,
donald kuutsi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CONSIDER ME by donald kuutsi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 비, Ronald Chapman
- AL-QUDS (JERUSALEM) القدس - مدينة السلام, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Best Before Sell By Date (Fun Poem 156), David Harris
- Brutality And Our Woes, Sossi Khachadourian
- Never here, Nassy Fesharaki
- ET Cinquain For The Fans Of The Movie 'ET', Ronald Chapman
- ASK Poem Hunter, Richard Thripp
- Into Your Soul, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Easter Dream, Ronald Chapman
- Eagles, Ronald Chapman