O. C. Woods
Constellation of Myself
Minutes stay inked to a special part of time
growing up in fields of youth, dribbling grass our lucky charms
can you remember the Summers when we were young and shy?
friend, can you erase the nights on the window edge gazing rye?
shamelessly wishing we were someone/where else teenage rooftops life
Hell Is For Heroes now my brother don't let anything happen to us back then, stay safe
the stars our lives are the same, rays of light to cherrish or pretend
through the constellation that is ours will you find yourself under the sublime sun?
Little Nowadays Star's above...part of the hand
songs for clothes, she dresses in light speed run
little girl is born today like in a dream
angel of our days loved to the bone in calm.
stars built to mean something
my life to be at peace for all of you shining.
O. C. Woods's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Constellation of Myself by O. C. Woods )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Poets Were Hunted, Bulat Okudzhava
- Sister Of Mine, Bulat Okudzhava
- There's The Special Music, Bulat Okudzhava
- They Killed My Father, Bulat Okudzhava
- Why Are You So Sad, Bulat Okudzhava
- Rivals, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- ODE TO COLONEL GADDAFI, alexander opicho
- Catapult, Naveed Khalid
- Canadian geese to base, lee fones
- Let Us Enjoy The Tiny Moments Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar