Contemplation, excitement, and work
An old man with a dream
sits on top of a hill overlooking
On that river is a young boy
sailing on a boat busily paddling himself
towards the shore of a faraway
And in that town is a butcher
displaying the head of a cow
to prove the kind of meat
that he is selling
They have never met
the hill, the river and the town
The sky who sees all these
knows what Life is all about
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.