CONTRADICTION - THE INSIDE TRUTH
Dreams of comely faces leads you to dark loneliness.
Reality is to accept the best out of this existence.
God, Nature and Existence is divine.
Do not talk about it while drinking wine.
You were the most pretty child for your mother.
Though you were ugly looking, in view of other.
You look at the lovely faces and handsome personalities.
You ignore the graceful soul hidden behind the meat.
Poets shower the most admirable words to wake you up.
And Politicians capture more crowd to give you sleep.
Poetry is becoming entertainment of five star culture.
Politicians, Mafia and Drug Dealers are the real vulture.
The art, creativity is ignored in all fields.
Fashion and nudity is given big shields.
The cute innocent faces are sold in porn for fun.
What message we will give to coming generation.
We need angelic poets to create a new world.
We need angelic leaders to change this world.
Elegance does not comes with creams or powders.
Elegance does not comes with looks or glamors.
Just radiant eyes, lovely heart and a pure soul.
Be ready to flower kindness to all, that is all.
Create the charisma and show this world.
We have the potential to change this world.
Ramesh Kavdia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CONTRADICTION - THE INSIDE TRUTH by Ramesh Kavdia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer