The connection begins with words.
As prayers, praise, poems.
Words connect the feelings.
Feeling connects the emotions.
Emotions connect the heart.
Heart connects the heart.
By waves and energy
By love and frequency
Then we fly higher
Or we drown deeper
We see the soul.
We see the soul full of
Joy, truth and love all together
We move towards Eternity.
We move towards Divine.
We move towards Bliss.
And we meet God.
Then we see God in every heart.
Then we see love in every heart.
We connect with all universe.
Ramesh Kavdia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CONNECTION by Ramesh Kavdia )
- Philosophy, Justin Reamer
- Eternal Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waiting On God, Tom Zart
- Eunuch, arshad arshad
- Messengers Of The Heart, Tom Zart
- Letting Go, Phil Soar
- bury this six feet under your eyelids, Mandolyn ...
- Alighting From Despair, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life Is Awakened, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Island Grassland, George Egba
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)