Go Forth with a heart of lightness
Out of the shadow of uncertainty
Into the light of Gods day.
To walk with Him
Is to tread the path of surety.
Take his outstretched hand,
And glance not backward.
For there lies the shadows,
Like silent sentinels,
Sombre in the gathering dusk.
Jenn Toner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Courage by Jenn Toner )
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma
- Yadwigha, On A Red Couch, Among Lillies, Sylvia Plath
- Verbal Calisthenics, Sylvia Plath
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai
- The Goring, Sylvia Plath
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath