On this day that is very sunny,
it will be a time that is bright and funny.
On the bay of this crystal sea,
there are friends that will forever be.
For the friends that will forever stay,
they will find a shiny shell upon the bay.
For the friends in this time of peace,
the light from within will now release.
For the friends that will forever be,
remains the memory of the crystal sea.
Casey Jarrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Crystal Sea by Casey Jarrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Accepted Hypocrisy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- That Which Is Fictioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Panic Adds To Pressure, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ease, Donald Charon
- Stream Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is mission, hasmukh amathalal
- I am like myself..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Yesterday was, hasmukh amathalal
- Enchanted Moon, Regina Riddle
- Rain, Regina Riddle