Arjun singh Chhabra
Cute Little Girl
She came into this world,
Late in the rainy season.
Our lovely friend,
Oh! what a beautiful site
Tender, soft pink skin,
A sculpted, dimpled chin,
Cute button nose,
Ten little finger,
Ten little toes.
We all fought to be her man,
Our little friend, with curly hair,
She's golu molu (chubby chubby)
She's beautiful and
She's is cute! !
Arjun singh Chhabra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cute Little Girl by Arjun singh Chhabra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher