Steven Silent Wolf
D.M.V. - Department of Muddled Verses -or- My Mother Is The Only One Who Will Read It Without Curses
Like a door, I'm poor at metaphor, and very bad with simile.
I'm more than just a little off on my rhymability.
My mother, the existentialist, has never cared for meaning.
So I've been a little short on plot, ever since my weaning.
My poetry would be aetheric,
if the Muses weren't so esoteric.
It's clearly only clear to MY sense;
'cause I poet without a poet's license.
Steven Silent Wolf's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (D.M.V. - Department of Muddled Verses -or- My Mother Is The Only One Who Will Read It Without Curses by Steven Silent Wolf )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hello, Brian Teare
- माळीण madin, ANUP WANKHADE
- Dead House Sonnet, Brian Teare
- I Seek Because...., Neela Nath
- Californian, Brian Teare
- Creation Of Inner Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Death (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Voyage of the Wedding-Guest, Victor Cruickshank
- Irrevocable Friend, nikka mee farillon
- Silent Awakening, RoseAnn V. Shawiak