Dams On The Cuyahoga
of the Lake,
the burning river.
in my dreams.
The river on fire.
rather than flows.
does not drown
the river sits,
waiting for me
to come back home.
Holden Solo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dams On The Cuyahoga by Holden Solo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols
- Caged In, Kerri Foxx
- Only faith, I keep, Aftab Alam
- har khel khel liya, Yashvardhan Goel
- Broken, Kerri Foxx
- Take Time, Proud SugarBoe
- Persian cat upon the fence, lee fones
- Tragedy at Nightfall, Kerri Foxx
- Politics, Aftab Alam
- Nothing but a Test, Kerri Foxx