Dan Predescu - Of Gold And Silver
Crow atop the canopy.
Dawn, coated in tin foil, below.
Dawn, peremptory dawn.
Crow, deliquescent crow.
(Translated by Paul Abucean)
Paul Abucean's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dan Predescu - Of Gold And Silver by Paul Abucean )
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss