Dance In The Rain
Could we dance in the rain?
Could you twirl around on the plain?
I'll tip my hat to take your hand
Smile a beckon, I'll help you stand
I watched the sky, it will rain all night
And If it clears, we'll have moonlight
A crowded ball, you never condone
Here It's you and me, we're all alone
Albeit arctic night, I'll take a chance
May I have the pleasure of this dance?
Adegbite Adeyinka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dance In The Rain by Adegbite Adeyinka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Puddles Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE MORE THAN WHAT W.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rembrandt, Phil Soar
- Margrit Biever Mondavi…..Happy Birthday .., James B. Earley
- Symbols Unremembered, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren