Dancing in Your Whispers
Ellen SBills 7: 18am Jan 31
I can see the sunshine in your eyes
I can feel the warmth of your smile
I can hear the beat of your heart
I find joy in the touch of your love
Stay always with me you are my soft scarlet
A cushion on my face when i needed a rest
A pink blush on my cheeks you brought out so finest
A music i dance well in the whispers of your caress
Hype and sync of paradise you are my guitar string
swaying as my heart strum angels voice it brings
without you i don't have a song to sing nor music to feel
You are in me...forever i love your harmony...
A darling holding..a heart loving..a kiss pleasuring...
A love heaven's living within
One heart and one soul its what we are
I love you..till happily ever after..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dancing in Your Whispers by Eleonor Santiago )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tonight When I Sleep, Randy McClave
- Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Freedom From A Dreary Forest, Monk E. Biz
- I, Me, Mine, Manisha parmar
- My Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Cavern, Morgan Michaels
- Lumber Jack Dupree, Denis Bourgeau
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande
- if the sun blows up, come find me, Mandolyn ...