Miroslava Odalovic (Montenegro)
I’ve counted the worlds on top of a dandelion
Setting itself free from the meanings
Into a secret being
I threw away everything
Touch the doubts
Opening the box
So that I could think out of it
And build the world
In the heart of all the roads
Poet Other Poems
- Ј у т р о ...
- А Denial Game
- (In) consistency/Nedosljednost
- (Re) member Clubs
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po...
- ...here i am
- ...Or we are
- ...-slave-the heart
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /The lightni...
- ‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperien...
- … And The Red Trace Down Your Eyes
- …da tek si pjesnik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.