Dare to be a Dreamer
Dream with dignity,
Dream for humanity,
Dream for prosperity.
Dream for a change,
Don't dream with second chances,
For dreaming isn't a duty,
Don't dream a dream full of pity.
Dream to inspire,
Be your own empire,
Be the master of your dreams,
Dream a dream you can claim.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dare to be a Dreamer by Marlene Rashidi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friday Date Night (Acrostic Poetry), Ronald Chapman
- Silence, Cheryl Griffith
- Freedom Is! (Regional Korea), Ronald Chapman
- a Poem Born in July, ronald stroman
- Peace, Jack Rolph
- Forget It! (Writers Block), Ronald Chapman
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani