Susan Drozda Cooper
Under a blanket of dark purple
I do my best work.
Blue doesn’t do and Red goes
To my head.
Yellow’s too mellow and Black
just makes me dead.
Underneath my blanket, of mixed
Blue and Red sublime….
Is Purple, saintly Purple, I call
that color mine! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark Purple by Susan Drozda Cooper )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- as the stars spin our ferris wheel, Mandolyn ...
- The anger inside my head, Ben Matthews
- I see love, gajanan mishra
- In My Head, Brianna Kimball
- Choose, Silas Egbowon
- O really I am searching, gajanan mishra
- KINDLING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Angry Soul, The Princess
- To silence, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am A Spoon, Richard Provencher