strecth skin over a two by four.catch cores of an open spore.pour brain fluid from a druid into a, loud container.catch the ran at rayonier if i make it clear i go dear.me? i near as near be.and jubilee aint nothin free.forget thee.
chris bowen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dead ones by chris bowen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...