Dear my dear
write the letter
For is teacher 'dear
I love your beauty...
Come to me datting...
I love your lips...
I want to kiss....
I love your eyes...
My heart catching net...
I love your teaching...
With your speak...
I love your hand writing
On black bord...
With love letter's for me...
I not mad...
You making mad for me...
I love you teacher...
Love me teacher...
Love me sex also into me...'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dear my dear by otteri selvakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Autism gets in the way, Katinka Havermans
- Withdrawal, Katinka Havermans
- Hills, Jack Growden
- A Carnation and a Tango, Sandra Feldman
- last day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta