Death is what I deal with.
Death is what I face.
Death is something you don't face.
Death and gore are all I know.
Death and Dispair are all I feel,
You could not possibly know
I see your death.
I see you dieing.
I see you lieing.
Death is what I want.
Death is what I need.
I prey that you will end my life right now.
By the time you read this I will be dead.
And only because you didn't care about me.
You ended my life.
You stole my life.
dymon sidebottom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by dymon sidebottom )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 December 1797 – 17 February 1856)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 May 1779 – 25 February 1852)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Song Of Despair, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Hiding under speechless thoughts, Yisel Chong
- Matthias Pantaleon III, Matthias Pantaleon
- What Happens?, David Lewis Paget
- Noticing Children's Behaviors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Girl From My School, Matthias Pantaleon
- Reading and writing, gajanan mishra
- Rasheeda, Matthias Pantaleon
- Sit and think, hasmukh amathalal
- Katleho, Matthias Pantaleon
- Right place any time, hasmukh amathalal