Death is what I deal with.
Death is what I face.
Death is something you don't face.
Death and gore are all I know.
Death and Dispair are all I feel,
You could not possibly know
I see your death.
I see you dieing.
I see you lieing.
Death is what I want.
Death is what I need.
I prey that you will end my life right now.
By the time you read this I will be dead.
And only because you didn't care about me.
You ended my life.
You stole my life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by dymon sidebottom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WITHIN MY HEART, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Secret Of The Angels, David Harris
- Differences of Opinion, Sandra Feldman
- Quarrelsome Man, Syed Ahmed Shah
- 'you belong to the sea', Mandolyn Davidson
- i'd offer you a drink, but all i have ar.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Prime Truth - 25, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 24, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Dutch Trowel, Richard Thripp
- Mind..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL