If morbid silence can be tamed
If darkness can be controlled
Death Arena will do
and our freedom will be known.
Even murder can be righted
by another's death
But killing is never wrong,
If the being is lesser to you
Here, a new race will hide
From all hurtful eyes.
But sacrifice must be made
And death arena will help them pay
Without death arena
these people would surely die
These beings called the Lukan
will fight against the fine
Until tier light waver and cease.
But their race as a whole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Death Arena by Emily Slm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad