Death for Me
Dislikes are increasing
Increasing in my life
I am sinking into a state of no existence
How will the time pass by?
I ask myself, just why am I still not dead?
Everything is just not the same anymore?
Everyone dislikes me, so much
So much is the grief now
How do I hide all of it?
Grief, this grief is endless
End is never to be of the grief
Now, I feel all my pain is increasing
Endless is my grief
Sorrow, just does not bring death for me.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death for Me by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery
- Unloved Men Hate (and retards at the M.., Monk E. Biz
- Hope you won't Forget, Lore Me34
- Any other issue, gajanan mishra
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless'..... [human uselessness; PSYC.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah